Being a female leader in a male dominated profession has its own distinct sets of challenges. Being a female leader in today’s climate has created more unique obstacles than ever before. Women in Command 2021 will focus on assisting women in becoming more effective leaders in a male dominated industry. Female leaders have unique ideas, insight and solutions. We will discuss the need for more gender diversity in order to solve the problems in their communities at large.
Designed to help leaders maintain a professional, positive and inspiring climate, this program will offer examples of the traits and skill sets of proven, successful leaders and accomplished agencies. During this live-online and interactive class, we will engage in lively discussions in an open forum populated by current and future women law enforcement leaders.
Women in Command is offered as a 2-day in-person seminar as well as a 6-hour interactive, online training program and will discuss:
- Creating an Effective Organizational Culture
- Leading in Today’s Unique Climate
- Leadership Qualities Unique to Women
- Learning from Successful Female Leaders
- Leading in a Male Dominated Profession
- Supervising other Females
- Building your Credibility
- Mentoring and Leading by Example
- Breaking Through the Glass Ceiling
- Self Examination