“Excellent Instructor. Really great information about making good, solid investment choices.” “Excellent Course. Very Good. Just what I was looking for. Answered all my questions. Great job!”
Park Ranger Brandenburg – Colorado Parks and Wildlife Officer Ford – Port Corpus Christi Authority Police, TX
This 3-hour online training course is delivered via Webex© and available to your agency for 30-Day Rental
For information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Compounding the stress you face on duty is the off-duty responsibility of ensuring financial stability for yourself and your family. This financial overview program, designed with the unique nuances of the law enforcement profession in mind, is here to help.
Led by experienced financial planner and investment advisor representative Tim Glennon, who in addition to his fiscal experience holds a degree in Criminal Justice. This course promises to be understandable and realistic.
For more than 23 years, Tim has helped people from all walks of life gain a 360-degree understanding of their financial condition and helps educate them on the considerations they must take into account when planning for the future, regardless of the “starting point” of their efforts.
Although not designed – nor allowed – to offer direct guidance on specific investments or monetary allocations or alterations, this course will effectively help you perform a personal diagnostic check of your financial state and more fully understand the areas and options you may want to consider.
Tim will help you:
• Understand and apply the 4 levels of the “Financial Pyramid to Success” — a blueprint to financial health.
• Evaluate your financial standing & craft strategies to enhance your fiscal trajectory by appropriately leveraging IRAs, pension plans, 457 and 529 plans and more.
• Dissect debt: Considering the pros and cons of its varied forms and when needed, implementing debt control strategies.
• Explore the vast world of insurance: Life, health, disability income, property casualty, etc.
• Candidly determine your level of risk tolerance, associated planning strategies and time frames geared towards bringing your financial goals to reality.
• Evaluate the reality of retirement – common pitfalls to avoid, cautions to consider, realistically timing your decision to retire and budgeting wisely when you do.
• Learn about the types of readily available professionals you may want to enlist for personal guidance and the role each of them can serve.