Being a female leader in a male dominated profession has its own distinct sets of challenges and today’s climate has created more unique obstacles than ever before.
Both our 2-Day In-Person and 6-Hour Live, Interactive Online programs will focus on assisting women in becoming more effective leaders focused on relationships, organization and community.
Female leaders have unique ideas, insight and solutions. We will examine these qualities and offer tools to assist Current and Future Women in Command in implementing effective skills to inspire and motive their staff with a focus on maintaining a professional, positive and inspiring climate.
Designed to help leaders maintain a professional, positive and inspiring climate, this program will offer examples of the traits and skill sets of proven, successful leaders and accomplished agencies. During this live-online and interactive class, we will engage in lively discussions in an open forum populated by current and future women law enforcement leaders.
Topics we’ll cover include:
- The Principles of Effective Leadership
- Leading in Today’s Unique Climate
- Creating and Maintaining Effective Organizational Culture
- Leadership Qualities Unique to Women
- Learning from Successful Female Leaders
- Leading in a Male Dominated Profession
- Supervising other Females
- Building your Credibility
- Mentoring and Leading by Example
- Breaking Through the Glass Ceiling
- Self Examination