ACTUAL TRAINING SCENARIOS
WITH STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTION!
Enhance traffic stop decision-making and increase officer safety & effectiveness by:
- Applying research into the science of learning to enhance your teaching skills.
- Improving retention of the techniques & tactics taught.
- Leveraging expertly developed scenarios to make training realistic, varied & impactful.
Seasoned FTO trainer & national Calibre Press Instructor Sgt. Jon Davis will help you:
- Evaluate the dynamics and unique nuances of today’s traffic stops.
- Understand the impact of stress and prepare officers to manage it.
- Learn the truth about the “adult learning theory” and explore the primary approaches to learning that do work.
- Walk through the 5 steps of a stop and spotlight the tactical elements of each.
- Learn the tips that increase your officers’ odds of executing sound, thoroughly controlled stops.
PLUS, you’ll walk away with complete training scenarios!
These comprehensive and impactful scenarios are designed to evaluate an officer’s ability to make complex force decisions – ranging from no force to deadly force – in a realistic setting under stress.
Each scenario includes:
- Learning objectives
- Step-by-step instructions for setting up and conducting each event
- Recommendations on scenario duration
- After-action debriefing guidance