This full day, 6-hour presentation will include:
- The inclusion of Pursuit / Emergency tactical driving instruction from highly popular “Road Wise Train the Trainer” Program
- More in depth discussion and Q&A sessions focused on each scenario through the program.
ALL ATTENDEES WILL RECEIVE ACTUAL TRAINING SCENARIOS WITH STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTION
Enhance traffic stop decision-making and increase officer safety; effectiveness by:
- Applying research into the science of learning to enhance your teaching skills.
- Improving retention of the techniques, tactics & interaction skills you teach.
- Leveraging expertly developed scenarios to make your training realistic, varied & impactful.
Seasoned FTO trainer & national Calibre Press Instructor Sgt. Jon Davis will help you:
- Evaluate the dynamics and unique nuances of today’s traffic stops.
- Understanding the biological, psychological and emotional impact of stress and prepare officers to manage it.
- Learn the truth about the “adult learning theory” and explore the three primary approaches to learning that really do work for adults
- Take an intense & focused walk through the 5 steps of a stop and spotlight the key tactical elements of each.
- Learn the street-proven tips that increase your officers’ odds of executing tactically sound, thoroughly controlled stops.
PLUS, you’ll walk away with complete training scenarios!
These comprehensive and impactful scenarios are designed to evaluate an officer’s ability to make complex force decisions in a realistic setting under stress.
Each scenario includes:
- Learning objectives
- Step-by-step instructions for setting up and conducting each event
- Recommendations on scenario duration
- After-action debriefing guidance
…all ready for immediate use!