- Module 1: Street Tactics for the Female Enforcer
May 12, 2021
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Module 2: Mental Tactics for the Female Enforcer
May 19, 2021
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Module 3: Emotional Survival for the Female Enforcer
May 26, 2021
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
By popular demand, Calibre Press is proud to announce the release of our new multi-module program focused specifically on the unique needs of female officers.
This expertly designed triad of 3-hour courses takes a 360-degree approach to preparing you for every dimension of the job.
The series includes three – three hour modules:
Module 1: Street Tactics for the Female Enforcer
It’s a fact that women are unique and face challenges on the job. Street Tactics for the Female Enforcer takes a closer look at those challenges by addressing size, physical positioning, muscle memory, firearms and deadly force encounters on the street.
During this 3-hour program, we will offer solutions and proven skills to develop effective, life-saving tactics that can be immediately implemented.
Module 2: Mental Tactics for the Female Enforcer
In sudden violent encounters, the degree to which you ’re mentally prepared to navigate the chaos, confusion and complexity of an attack can rival —if not surpass —the survival value of your tactical preparedness.
Are you prepared to handle what you may see in a violent encounter? What you may hear? Feel? Think?
During this 3 hours program, Mental Tactics for the Female Enforcer will help you develop the RIGHT skills to train, prepare and execute emotional control and mental focus when you need it the most.
Module 3: Emotional Survival for the Female Enforcer
During this 3 hour program, Emotional Survival for Female Enforcers will focus on managing the 24/7 demands that exist in the current state of law enforcement, as well as the unique stressors that have developed in protecting community, home and family.
You are not alone …
Although not required, it is strongly recommended that students participate in all three modules in an effort to leverage the important interconnectivity of content across the modules and to ensure that you receive the full benefit of a powerful training experience designed to help you develop the intricate professional balance that maximizes your safety and effectiveness.
In this series you will learn the necessary skills to thrive on the streets and in your career .
Course focus includes:
• Creative and effective ways to turn perceived “weakness” and physical disadvantage into performance strengths and advantages.
• Special equipment considerations for female officers.
• Strategic positioning techniques that can minimize the risk of avoidable injury and maximize force effectiveness for smaller stature officers.
• Train to avoid the mental mistakes that can put you at severely increased risk.
• Effectively control the biological, chemical and physiological impact of intense, sudden onset stress.• Balancing Home and Career
• Having it All… Doing it All… Being it All
• Self-Control, Managing Your Emotions and Burnout
This class is a crash course in contemporary leadership skills and traits. It’s essential to those interested in learning… and great to those currently leading.
Officer Rivera, Salinas PD, CA
“This is my second Calibre Press course and I am impressed by the professionalism and content. Definitely recommend! 10/10”
Lt. K. Roberts – Sandy, UT
“Awesome class/instructor . Helps that it’s coming from someone who’s been in the fight and can speak from personal experience on how to better prepare ourselves. It’s much more appreciated over someone who is handed a class just to teach. Ann is a boss and I look forward to the next module.”
Officer Vazquez – Linden, NJ