Don’t miss an opportunity to share with other female enforcers!
This exciting and interactive, two day event pairs our highly sought after Female Enforcers with our career enhancing Emotional Survival for the Female Enforcer.
During this lively and highly interactive event, attendees will receive the core principles delivered in our Female Enforcers program to include the most current tactics focused on advanced mental, physical and tactical skills.
In addition, the seminar will spend a day sharing those tools from Emotional Survival for the Female Enforcer that will help manage the 24/7 emotional, physical and psychological demands that exist in a career serving and protecting a community, home, and family.
Discussions and topics will include (but are not limited to):
- Identifying Stress
- Emotional Intelligence
- Balancing Home and Career
- Self-Control and Managing Emotions
- Having it All, Doing it All, Being it All
- The Importance of Effective Communication
- Use of Force Encounters
- Tactics, Training & Equipment for the Smaller Officer
- Physical Fitness (Mind, Body, and Spirit)
- Being Authentic: Embracing Our Unique Strengths
- Mentoring and Leadership
- Suicide, Depression, Addiction, and Divorce
….AND SO MUCH MORE!!!